NVS, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti published a notice for new recruitment on the 29th of this month. Where all Indian citizens can apply for these 1616 posts. NVS has announced vacancies for many posts this month, including PGT, TGT, Principal, and Miscellaneous teachers. Anyone wishing to can apply online which starts from July 2, 2022.
The notice of this recruitment was published by NVS in the Employment News Paper. In today’s article, we’ll discuss how to fill out the NVS recruitment form, when will the online registration start, how many vacancies are there for each post, what are the qualifications, and how much we have to pay for each application, etc.
- 1 Overview Of NVS Recruitment 2022
- 2 NVS Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification
- 3 NVS Recruitment Important Dates
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For NVS Recruitment 2022
- 5 Age Limit for NVS Recruitment 2022
- 6 Selection Process For NVS Recruitment 2022
- 7 How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022?
Overview Of NVS Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS)|
|Issued Authority||Ministry of Education GOI|
|Position||Principal, PGT, TGT & Miscellaneous Category|
|Total Vacancies||tentative 1616|
|Application Fee||1500-2000 RS|
|Salary||44,900 – 209200 RS|
|Pay Scale||Level- 7, 8, 12|
|Start date of apply||2.07.2022|
NVS Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification
The NVS Recruitment announcement was published in the Rojgar newspaper on June 29, 2022. Where there are several vacancies for Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Principals, and Librarians. No announcement has yet been posted on the official NVS website. However, the next steps will be announced shortly through official notification. Starting July 2, we can apply online for NVS recruitment on the navodaya.gov.in website.
NVS Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can register online starting from July 2 and the last date for registration is July 22. That means we have 20 days to apply online and we can apply for this job within these days.
Eligibility Criteria For NVS Recruitment 2022
Now we will be discussing the eligibility criteria for the above recruitment process.
|Principal||Master Degree + B.Ed + min 50% Marks + |
7 years experience as PGT and Vice Principal
|PGT||PG + B. Ed + at least 50% marks in PG|
|TGT||Graduation(min 50% marks) + B.Ed + CTET paper ll|
Age Limit for NVS Recruitment 2022
- The maximum age limit for the Principal post is 50 years old. SC, ST/PWD applicants will receive an additional relaxation of 5 years, and OBC category applicants will receive an additional 3 years.
- The maximum age limit for PGT posts is 40 years old. SC, ST candidates have another 5 years and OBC candidates have another 3 years.
- Candidates in the general category can apply for TGT and other posts in other fields for up to 35 years. SC and ST candidates will receive another 5 years and OBC candidates will receive another 3 years.
Total Number Of Seats For NVS Recruitment 2022
NVS has officially announced that a total of 1616 candidates may be recruited this year. Where there are different categories for each post. Now we’ll see how many vacancies there are for each post.
- There are a total of 397 vacancies for post-graduate teacher posts, which have been listed in different categories. In the following list, we have described the number of PGT posts subject-wise.
- There are a total of 683 vacancies for the post of trained graduation teacher, which have been professionally divided into different categories. We describe it below.
- There are a total of 12 vacancies for the post of principal.
Total Seats for Principal (Group A) – 12.
Total Seats For PGT posts, Group B.
|Subject||No of Seats|
Total Seats For TGT posts, Group B.
|Subject||No of seats|
|PET (Physical education Teacher) Male||21|
|PET (Physical education Teacher) Female||31|
If you are on the verge to apply for NVC Recruitment online, we must pay the application fee before submitting the form. The registration fee was set in between 1500 and 2000 rupees. The application fees for applicants are based on posts and categories.
- For the post of principal, you must pay an application fee of 2000 rupees.
- The applicant must pay 1800 rupees as the registration fee for the PGT post.
- An application fee of Rs. 1500 is required for TGT and other entities.
- If you’re an SC, ST, and PWD applicant, you won’t be charged an application fee.
Selection Process For NVS Recruitment 2022
NVS Recruitment 2022 will be completed in three steps.
- CBT test.
- Verification of document.
Those applying for the above vacancies must take the computer-based test or the written exam.
Teachers who qualify for the CBT test will be called for interviews. There are no personality tests for librarian posts.
All teachers will be selected for the interview. In the last step, they are offered a permanent post after document verification.
Syllabus and Exam patterns for NVS 2022 Recruitment
Following is the scheme for appearing in the CBT examination. There will be different parts (I to V or VI) for each such post.
For Principal Post:
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||10|
|Language Test||20(English 10 + Hindi 10)|
|Academic & Residential Aspects||50|
|Administration % Finance||50|
For PGT Post
|Component of test||total marks|
|Knowledge of ICT||10|
For TGT Post:
|Component of test||Total Marks|
|Knowledge of ICT||10|
How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022?
The online application process has not yet been started yet. It was only reported through the notification that the online application will begin on the 2nd of next month. We can apply by registering on the official website of NVS i.e., navodaya.gov.in. However, the application process for each recruitment is almost the same. All you need to do to apply online is,
- First, you should go to the official website of NVS.
- You will then see the link to the online application or notification for PGT, and TGT posts, click on the link.
- After that, you need to register on the website before applying.
- After registering, you must fill in the form, in which you will need to fill in details about yourself along with educational qualifications and other details.
- In the next step, you must upload the required documents.
- Once the document is uploaded, you have to pay the application fee.
This is how you can apply for the NVS recruitment. Also, if you want a step-by-step guide for applying online, you can let us know by commenting below. We will show you the complete process of filling in the online form.
Note: The NVS will conduct the exam through online process and therefor all information related to the selection processes such as admit card, call letter etc will be sent to an applicant registered mobile number/email ID, therefor each candidate must have a valid email ID. If not so s/he should create a new email ID before applying online.
FAQ NVS Recruitment 2022
How many open posts have been announced in NVS Recruitment 2022?
Applicants can apply for tentative 1616 posts. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease, depending entirely on the Ministry of Education.
How do I apply for NVS 2022?
All the interested candidates visit KVS’s official website navodaya.gov.in and register there. The online application process will start on 2nd July.