The Kanyashree prakalpa is one of the best scheme approved by the West Bengal State Government. The Kanyashree prakalpa was initiated by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal, reason or moto behind it launch was to increase the education rate of all women in West Bengal and to prevent child marriages of girl.
This yojana/scheme is highly acclaimed in the court of the world. The Kanyashree prakalpa provides all financial facilities to students to carry out their higher studies. In today’s post we will discuss all the details such as what are the eligibility criterias, what documents are required and how you can apply online to get the benefits of K1, K2, K3 under this prakalpa.
- 1 Overview of Kanyashree Prakalpa
- 2 What is Kanyashree Prakalpa?
- 3 Types of Kanyashree Prakalpa
- 4 Kanyashree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria For k1, k2, k3
- 5 Education Qualification For Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022
- 6 How to Track Application Status Of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022?
- 7 How to apply for Kanyashree k1, k2, k3 Prakalpa?
Overview of Kanyashree Prakalpa
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa (কন্যাশ্রী প্রকল্প)|
|Category||Yojana /Scheme/ Scholarship|
|Issued Authority||Government Of WB|
|Beneficiary||Poor Girls of the State|
|Benefits||750 Rs for k1 and 2,500 RS for k2|
What is Kanyashree Prakalpa?
The Kanyashree prakalpa was launched by the government of West Bengal to reduce education costs for girls from financially weak families. The scheme was approved by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in March 2013.
This government scheme is an exceptional scheme meant only for girls, whose primary goal is to provide elementary education to all girls in the state so that they can make a name for themselves in the future. In many cases, due to family financial constraints, parents cannot take responsibility of their daughters’ education and marry them at an early age, called child marriage. The Kanyashree prakalpa was created to reduce this problem.
Types of Kanyashree Prakalpa
The state government offers the scheme in three phases so that all girls in the state can take advantage of the Kanyashree prakalpa. which are k1, k2, k3.
The Kanyashree k1 scholarship is awarded to girls from 13 to 18 years old. Through this scholarship, 750 rupees are given per month for girls’ education.
The Kanyashree K2 Scholarship is awarded to girls between the ages of 18 and 19 who have completed their studies from a madrasa or school. The girls are paid Rs 25,000 per year through this program. So that they can complete higher education in any good college or university in the future.
K3 Scholarships are awarded to girls who are pursuing postgraduate degree and wish to continue their studies further. In this case the government provides financial assistance. The scholarship pays 2,500 rupees per month to all girls studying science and 2,000 rupees per month to arts students.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria For k1, k2, k3
We will now discuss in detail what are the eligibility criteria for the Kanyashree prakalpa. There are certain conditions to claim the benefits of this scheme and you will only receive the money for this scholarship if they are fulfilled, such as:
- The scheme was approved by the government of West Bengal, so only residents of this state could benefit from this scholarship.
- The scheme was launched for girls of the state. Are studying in any government, government-aided, or sponsored schools will get the money for this scholarship.
- Those who want to apply for the Kanyashree K1 scholarship must be at least 13 years old and a maximum of 17 years old. Applicants for the Kanyashree K2 prakalpa must be between 18 and 19 years old.
- The annual income of the family of those applying for this scheme should be less than one lakh twenty thousand rupees per annum.
- Students who are not married and studying at a school, college or university can apply for the Kanyashree prokolpo scheme.
Education Qualification For Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022
The eligibility criteria for Kanyashree’s k1 and k2 scholarship are the same. All female students studying in class 8-12 can apply for the Kanyashree k1 and k2.
- For K3 Scholarship Only those who have applied for the Kanyashree k2 prakalpa can register online.
- To get a Kanyashree K3 scholarship, you must score at least 45% on the last graduation exam.
- Girls studying at a college or university can apply for a K3 scholarship, there is no age limit for this scholarship.
Documents needed for Kanyashree Prakalpa k1, k2, k3 Scholarship
To apply for the Kanyashree prakalpa you need to have some important documents which we have mentioned below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph
All these documents are required when you apply online for the Kanyashree scheme scholarship.
How to Track Application Status Of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022?
We’ll now show you how to track your online application form and check its current status. If you are already registered with the Kanyashree prakalpa, you will receive an application number or ID. All you need to do to is track down the application form:
- First, you need to go to the Kanyashree prakalpa Office website www.kanyashree.gov.in and then log in.
- Then, you should click on the Track application option.
- You must enter and submit your application number on the Tracking page.
- Once submitted, you will see the current status of your application.
How to apply for Kanyashree k1, k2, k3 Prakalpa?
Now we’ll show you step by step how to apply for a Kanyashree prakalpa. If you have important documents that we mentioned above, you can easily apply for this scholarship. You must register before you can apply for the Kanyashree prakalpa.
You need a application form to register. You will receive the registration form from your school or university. This form is completely free of cost. Once you have completed the form and submit it to your school or university, that’s it your registration is done.
How do I apply for K2 Kanyashree?
To complete registration for k2 kanyashree scholarship contact with your institution and collect the k2 form, fill in and submit and keep your eye on application status.
How much money do we get from Kanyashree?
The Government of West Bengal offers this scheme in three phases k1, k2, k3. k1 applicant receive 750/month, k2 applicant receive 25000 Rs for one time only and k3 applicant get 2500 Rs/month.
Who qualifies for Kanyashree K2?
Those girls who are within the age of 18 to 19 and have taken admission in any government school are eligible for the Kanyashree prakalpa k2 scholarship.